Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mary Poppins!

 

Mary Poppins is in town!

I saw the movie for my 6th birthday. It’s one of my favorite all-time movies.

(I met a lady yesterday who said she’s never liked the movie. I had no response for that!)

 

DSCN1266Although the stage musical varies quite a lot from the movie, it is absolutely charming. My favorite numbers were Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Feed the Birds, and of course, Step in Time.

We missed Hannah, who is working at Jacob Lake Lodge again, but we were happy that Aunt Helen agreed to take her spot.





100_1228
 
                          The program


100_1227
                                        The cool bag.
100_1224               The  “gotta have it” snowglobe! Mary poppins bag
And, of course, a bag in which to put my treasures!

Can’t wait for South Pacific, Beauty and the Beast, and Wicked!

No comments: