Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Magical Evening

We went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at Hale Centre Theatre yesterday afternoon (March 2). Last week I read a review by the DesNews that really kind of zinged it. I just noticed that The SLTribune gave it a very positive review. I would side with the Trib. The music was great. The production numbers were wonderful. The lead solos, especially Truly Scrumptious, were very strong. The Baron and Baroness were hysterical! The kids were excellent. Jemima, of the T/Th/Sat cast had a real “show my teeth” smile that got a bit distracting, but I just learned to watch another cast member. The dance numbers were fun, and the car was sheer magic!

Go see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at Hale Theater, WVC, as soon as you can. It’s selling out fast!

Feature-Top_Chitty

No comments: